These white yarn wall hangings make the perfect decoration for any space. Although on the more difficult side of crafting, after mine was completed I could not wait to get it on my wall. Follow these instructions to make your own, or you can purchase one from my etsy store over at the shop bar at the top of the blog.
1) to start you need 2 wood rods, wooden beads, something to measure with, yarn, and some tape (useful but not necessary). I purchased all of the materials at hobby lobby.
2) cut 15 pieces of yarn, each 80 inches long
3) fold the first piece of yarn in half, and knot it on the first rod by pulling the yarn through the loop pictured in the images below
3) 5 inches below the first rod, tie a knot before and after the second rod
4) repeat the last two steps with each strand of yarn so it looks like the picture below (it helps to tape the rods down so they don’t move as much
5) put the first bead on the middle yarn strand and continue adding on beads to create the triangle pattern.
6) place beads in a pattern a little further down and tie knots below them to keep them secure.
7) lastly, cut the ends of the yarn stands in your desired pattern